Read this guide on how to Setup MEW
First go to this site:
Any ERC-20 token can be added to your local MEW interface by following these instructions.
- In a new tab, navigate to the “Send Ether & Tokens” page on MyEtherWallet.
- Unlock your wallet.
- Click “Add Custom Token” on the right side.
- Enter the address of the BitCoin ONE which is: 0x87f5e8c3425218837f3cb67db941af0c01323e56
- Type in the name: BitCoin ONE
- Type in the symbol: BTCONE
- Type the decimals: 18
- Click Save.
???? You can now send your new token and see it’s balance in the sidebar!
In the future, MEW may add this token as a “Default” token on MyEtherWallet.
In that case, you will see two of that token in the sidebar. While this won’t break anything, it can be annoying.
To remove a custom token, click the little ( – ) icon next to your token.
This will remove it from the interface. It is not deleting or removing the tokens themselves.
They are still safely in your wallet, we promise.